One in five Americans have a sleep disorder and nearly one in five have an anxiety disorder—and consumers want natural solutions. Studies suggest weighted blankets may create a natural boost in mood, ease stress and anxiety, promote deeper sleep, encourage athletic recovery, and soothe Restless Leg Syndrome. The Anchor™ weighted blanket combines luxury finishes with proven science to ground you in feelings of security, stability, and safety.
The Anchor™ Weighted Blanket is available in two sizes and three weights per size. Choosing the right weight for a weighted blanket is simple. A blanket should be around ten to twelve percent of your body weight, within a pound or two. So, a person weighing 150 pounds would choose the 15-pound option. The throw (48"x72") size will comfortably cover one sleeper, while the Queen (60"x80") can cover two.
- Promotes relaxation and restorative sleep
- Glass beads create gentle pressure
- Outer blankets are easily washable; inner blankets should only be spot cleaned and hand washed
- Removable, silky-soft microfiber cover is hypoallergenic and stain resistant
- Outer blanket features elegant channel stitching for a designer look, available in two classic colors
- 100% cotton inner blanket for all-season comfort with 10-tie system for secure fit
- Baffle-box design evenly distributes and encases glass beads; 3-year warranty